Sreepathy Ayurveda Hospital is a full-fledged dream centre for Ayurveda. A private place in the heart of Cherthala, in the vicinity of Kumarakom and 15 kms from picturesque backwater settings in Alappuzha, is surprisingly airy spacious and a spell of quietness fall around. It symbolizes continuing tradition of ayurvedic healthcare service- one that began nearly thirty years ago. Here genuine ayurvedic treatments for all ailments and lifestyle diseases are provided in the traditional way by adopting the principles from ayurveda at affordable rate.. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards and values of traditional ayurveda and promise to bring you all the boons and benefits of this unique healthcare wisdom.Our qualified experienced and motivated team is committed to actively serving India and world by Providing Highest quality Ayurvedic Medicines and Treatments.
Furthermore, a thirty minutes walk or ten minutes drive from here will take you to the picturesque paradise of backwaters. Sreepathy Ayurveda Hospital offers special trips to some of the enchanting destinations in Kerala including Kumarakom, Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady and day cruise to enjoy the tranquil backwaters of Alappuzha and over night stay in the unique traditional house boats lulled by the gentle ripples.
Founder late Dr.V.N.Narayana Panicker (Rtd.SMO) was a great scholar with treatment skills. In a short span of time, under the able leadership of chief physician Dr.N.Jayakumar BAMS:MD(Acu) (S/o Late Dr.V.N.Narayana Panicker), and Dr.(Mrs.)P.Jayasree Jayakumar BAMS. Sreepathy Ayurveda Hospital has gathered a quiet momentum in alleviating pain of patients and curing their ailments.
Dr.N.Jayakumar BAMS:MD (Acu)
Week Days- 9.00 am to 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sunday -9.30 am to 2.00 pm
- 20 Bedded Ayurveda Hospital.
- Qualified and experienced male and female doctors.
- Both Out Patient and In Patient Treatment Facilities
- Combination of ayurveda therapies are done only after consultation with ayurvedic physicians under their supervision.
- Quality medicines from our own factory. Medicines are manufactured in the traditional way.
- Facility for Steam Bath.
- Qualified and experienced male and female therapists for men and women respectively.
- Pure vegetarian diet as per ayurveda recommends.
- Round the clock hot water facility.
- Accommodation with modern amenities ensuring complete rest and total comfort.
- Well furnished A/C and Non A/C Rooms.
- A special segment for yoga and meditation has been organized to rejuvenate mind, body and soul.
- A carefully nurtured Ayurvedic garden.
- Our house keeping department takes pride in keeping the rooms clean and comfortable.
- Modern communication links are available.
- Our treatment rooms have traditional massage tables (Droni) assembled with beautifully designed piece of medicinal wood.
- Each treatment room is attached with a rest room and a bath room which are kept immaculate.
- We give utmost importance to treatment room privacy.